Theresa will give interactive readings to audience members throughout the show and will also share personal stories about her life and her unique gifts.
- Monday, Nov. 5 at 7:30 p.m.
- Civic Center of Greater Des Moines
- Tickets prices start at $43.25.
- Tickets go on sale on Friday, Sept. 14
- Tickets available at CivicCenter.org
- VIP tickets ($128.50) will be available which includes a post-show meet and greet.
- Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee a reading
Long Island Medium begins its third season on TLC Sept. 9, which follows Theresa’s life as a typical Long Island wife and mom, except for one distinct difference… her ability to communicate with the dead. Since she cannot “turn off” this gift, messages can come through at any time and the local car mechanic, manicurist or cashier at the bagel shop may find themselves receiving a spontaneous reading from Theresa as she goes about her daily life. The show also covers how Theresa copes with the special challenges that her unique abilities create for her husband of 22 years, Larry, and her two children, aged 17 and 21.
Theresa has been a practicing medium for ten years and is a certified medium with the Forever-Family Foundation, an organization dedicated to connecting science with the afterlife. She helps individuals find closure by connecting them with their departed loved ones.