The Northside Oktoberfest – located in the historic Northside Marketplace in Iowa City – features live music, games for kids and adults, and 14 local food vendors. Three blocks of Linn Street and 2 blocks of Bloomington street will be blocked off on October 5th and 6th for all of the activities. There’s fun for the whole family.
- October 5th and 6th at the Northside Marketplace
- Free admission to all music and into the Biergarten (sorry no free beer!)
- University of Iowa Community Credit Union Main Stage with 9 different musical acts.
- Culinary Row with all 14 Northside Marketplace food vendors.
- 18th Annual Iowa City Brewfest featuring over 500 beers
- Soda Fest-just for the young and young at heart
- 20 + kids activities
- World Record Breaking Largest Beaked Chicken Dance
All proceeds from the Northside Oktoberfest go to the American Heart Association and the Horace Mann Elementary Smartboard Program.