The complex will host the “2013 RockIn New Year’s Eve Bash” with headlining national act Bad Company featuring former lead singer Brian Howe along with special guests, Well Lit.
- RockIn New Year’s Eve Bash
- Monday, December 31st
- Show kicks off at 7pm with doors opening at 6pm
- The Eastern Iowa Sports Complex
- The event will include party favors, a balloon drop, and a champagne toast at midnight (all included in the price of admission)
- Tickets are $30 for General Admission, $40 for VIP seats (guaranteed seating closet to stage), and $60 for platinum tickets. Platinum tickets include a VIP seat closest to the stage, appetizer buffet from 6pm to 8pm, and 2 free drinks.
- The first 500 people to purchase tickets will receive a free cab ride voucher ($10 value) courtesy of Miller Lite.
- Tickets are available through the Titans office by calling 319-730-6301 or by visiting www.cedarrapidstitans.com
The bash will be a night full of music, food & drinks, and of course rock music! In celebration of 2013, over 13 prize packs will be given away throughout the night. Additional opening acts to be announced later this month.
Bad Company has had several hits throughout the years including “Bad Company”, “Can’t Get Enough”, “Good Lovin’ Gone Bad”, and “Feel Like Makin’ Love”.
Along with Bad Company’s highly acclaimed 1993 live CD “What You Hear Is What You Get – The Best of Bad Company – Live” Brian wrote and sold 19 million additional albums highlighted by such radio and video hits as “Holy Water’”, “If You Needed Somebody”, “No Smoke Without A Fire”, and “How About That” – not to mention a few of the group’s previous hits as recorded on the “Live” CD.
Their sellout performances in venues around the world is an event you must see and hear – because “What You Hear Is What You Get!”